Premium Truck Parts
lives and breathes customer satisfaction.
- Within 30 days of your purchase, items can be returned
to Premium Truck Parts via UPS.
- It's necessary to obtain a (RGA) number from Premium
Truck Parts. Obtaining an RGA number ensures that the return process
is handled effectively and that credits are issued in a timely manner.
- Premium Truck Parts offers a 30 Day
Return Policy for products purchased directly from us on an approved case
by case basis provided that the product is returned in the Original
- Premium Truck Parts reserves the right
to charge a 15% restocking fee on any merchandise returned.
- Premium Truck Parts will refuse any
returned merchandise if items are not returned in the original
- The customer is responsible for
insuring each return and all carrier shipping charges on the return.
- Premium Truck Parts will not accept
returns via any other carrier other than UPS or Fed Ex. Customer will
e-mail the tracking number to [email protected] within
24 hours of return pickup.
- There are no returns on electrical
parts unless it has a manufacturers defect.
- If the shipment is returned to shipper, Premium Truck Parts will then credit the customer in less the 15% restocking fee and shipping and handling charges, including all items paid for that returns with those refused boxes.
- If not all items are refused then only the items received back will be refunded.
- All truck orders that are refused are subject a restocking fee plus return shipping fees.