Premium Truck Parts lives and breathes customer satisfaction.
- Within 30 days of your purchase, items can be returned to Premium Truck Parts via UPS.
- It's necessary to obtain a (RGA) number from Premium Truck Parts. Obtaining an RGA number ensures that the return process is handled effectively and that credits are issued in a timely manner.
- Premium Truck Parts offers a 30 Day Return Policy for products purchased directly from us on an approved case by case basis provided that the product is returned in the Original Sealed/Unopened Box.
- Premium Truck Parts reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any merchandise returned.
- Premium Truck Parts will refuse any returned merchandise if items are not returned in the original Sealed/Unopened Box.
- The customer is responsible for insuring each return and all carrier shipping charges on the return.
- Premium Truck Parts will not accept returns via any other carrier other than UPS or Fed Ex. Customer will e-mail the tracking number to email@example.com within 24 hours of return pickup.
- There are no returns on electrical parts unless it has a manufacturers defect.
- If the shipment is returned to shipper, Premium Truck Parts will then credit the customer in less the 15% restocking fee and shipping and handling charges, including all items paid for that returns with those refused boxes.
- If not all items are refused then only the items received back will be refunded.
- All truck orders that are refused are subject a restocking fee plus return shipping fees.